Made to Measure Curtains
We now offer a made to measure Curtain service, sewn and hand finished by our experienced seamstress to complete your bedroom or any room in your house.
Our curtains can be made with a choice of 4 headings of pencil pleat, triple pleat or eyelet or wave, all our curtains are supplied with cotton sateen lining or blackout lining if your curtains are for your bedroom. If the fabric that you are using is a thin fabric then interlining will be used for a luxury feel. We hand finish all our curtains and the bottoms of our curtains are weighted so that they hang perfectly.
Our made to measure curtains can be made in one of our extensive range of fabrics or in a fabric provided by yourself. If you wish to discuss these options or place an order, please call on 07719 670832. For a quote please email us your requirements and window measurements to email@example.com or complete our Contact Us form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
To measure for curtains please a fix a track or pole into position (15cm above the window is ideal) and extending 15-20cm (5-6 inches) either side.
- Measure full length of track or pole including overlaps if any.
- For tracks measure from the top of the track to required drop so the curtain will hide the track.
- For pencil pleat and triple pleat curtains measure from the bottom of the curtain ring to required drop.
- For eyelet curtains measure from the top of the curtain pole.
- Then measure length to correct point (see diagram).